Friday, October 15, 2010

BOO!





My friends at Diecutstickers.com had a great idea on promoting their business and it was Mike Mckinney's idea to have me launch it off by doing a live painting at their new shop location in Georgetown. It was a lot of fun and great to know that we can both help each other promote ourselves. I arrived their with paint and easel and a 24"by 24" piece of wood ready to paint. It was for their October promotions so Mike and the guys thought it would be appropriate for me to paint something spooookeeee. So I did my usual "skull girl zombie" which they like a lot. So for all their new accounts that they receive in the month of October they will automatically be enter to win my original painting that I did that day. So go and get some stickers made and who knows you might win this scary painting. BOO!

1 comment:

  1. Hey bud. I realized i didn't have a link of your blog on mine. It's up now. Sorry I don't know why I never thought to add it. Dumb De Dum Dumb. He he. Hope alls good.

    ReplyDelete