Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Full Day



Had a full day today, first went to have breakfast with my friend Scott Byerly www.byerlyboards.com near the Sea-Tac airport before he took off to Ohio to continue his Byerly bus tour of the east coast. We caught up on what he's been up to since I'm not working for a wakeboarding company anymore. Heard a lot of stories had a few laughs, it was really good to see him today. It's been awhile sinc we really sat down and talked.

Afterward went to hang with my buddies at DCS (diecutstickers.com) to see what they are up to. It's good to see that they are busy because that means they are having a good day.

Then around 5:30 went to see one of my favorite teacher, Sigrid Cannon from the Art Institute of Seattle as a speaker in one of her class. It was really good to see her again, it's been a good 8 months since I've talked at one of her class. I've been doing this for about 4 years now. It's really fun talking and in a way teaching the students what it's like out there in the real world. Many questions were asked and I would try my best to answer them the best way I can. They were a good bunch this time with real good questions. I had a great time, thanks Sigrid.

1 comment:

  1. son and sigrid, two awesome people. son! you should have invited us, the people there look fully entertained, while soaking up your vast amounts of knowledge.

    ReplyDelete