Thursday, August 27, 2009

2009 Surf Expo








Well I'm back home from the 2009 Surf Expo convention in Orlando Florida. It has been a long week, saw old friends in the industry where I use to work. The show was smaller then the past, this is due to the struggling economy. I saw all the board graphics that I did for Byerly and Hyperlite. It's so weird this time around not going there with my former employer, going solo, just me myself and I. Met a lot of new friends and people who were so helpful to put me in contacts with people the industry. Had a lot of good responses such as Reef and a hand full of wakeboard companies. I want to thank Buck Ashcraft, Brian Genuser, BT, Rodrigo, Brian Grubb, Scott Byerly, Jeremy Nelson and Rich Silva for all their help in many ways. Also thanks to O'neill for getting me a badge to go to the show. Now all I have to do is wait for the emails and phone calls to come it. Ladeedaaa.....

No comments:

Post a Comment